Service Terms & Conditions
We are committed to empowering individuals to focus on healthy life-long fitness, health and nutrition habits. We want to provide everyone with the education, accountability, motivation and support needed to achieve fitness and wellness goals and to live a healthy lifestyle.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
1) Cancellations should be made at least 24 hours in advance of a scheduled service. Services cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full to the client. Alterations to this policy will be made at the sole discretion of the trainer.
2) Rescheduling of services must be done within 12 hours of the scheduled service. Failure to reschedule during this time may lead to forfeiture of the original scheduled service.
1) Services must be paid in full prior to scheduling the first service.
2) All services will be invoiced to the client via PayPal after the service has been scheduled and confirmed. Clients are not required to pay for services via PayPal.
3) Acceptable forms of payment include: PayPal, credit/debit card, cash.
1) Any service purchase that cannot be completed will be eligible for a refund minus a $10.00 processing fee.
We encourage clients to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled session, lesson or class.
1) Each service shall be 30 minutes or 60 minutes in length. Services will not be extended (unless time is available) due to the lateness of the client or due to interruptions caused by the client.
2) If the client arrives more than 15 minutes late for the scheduled service, the scheduled service will be forfeited.
3) If the trainer is late for the scheduled service, the client will be allocated the full time for the service.
1) Each package has an expiration date on the service. Packages will expire 6 months from the purchase date. Any service remaining on the package after the expiration date will be forfeited. Exception to this policy will be made if there is a medical or physical condition prohibiting physical activity.